St Marychurch & Babbacombe
Welcome To The Club!
Our latest news regarding Covid-19 Restrictions
Polite Message to Members,
Following recent comments by some members, we would like to express to you all that any decisions
made by the Committee regarding Covid-19 or any other matter relating to our club, our staff
and our members are never taken lightly.
We communicate as a group and discuss the choices or opportunities available to us, carefully considering any club rules and legal advice
as well as our duty of care to everyone on our premises - health and safety is always top of mind.
Decisions are never made by individuals.
Please may we politely remind our members not to make comments to our bar staff when they disagree with our actions, they are not involved in the decision making process and do a fantastic job reinforcing the rules and safe and pleasant running of the club
for your enjoyment. It is not part of their role to receive your complaints & concerns.
If you do have anything to bring to the attention of the Committee, please inform us by putting this in writing and placing in the
Please read below to understand how to visit us safely.
1) You will now be able to order your drinks at the bar.
The protective screens around the bar will remain in place to further protect our bar staff.
We politely ask you not to congregate around the bar so that this
space is kept clear for those buying drinks.
2) Payment by card is still preferred but we can accept cash if necessary.
3) Your membership/loyalty card will be required to ensure you receive your members discount at the bar.
Please note: the card will only apply a discount if you have renewed your membership for 2022.
4) Hand sanitizer and wipes will both remain available for you to use on entry/exit to the club, and when exiting the bathrooms.
5) We kindly ask you to continue to wear a face mask when moving around the club, for the protection of yourself and others.
6) With social distancing rules relaxed, we will be adding some additional tables and chairs and increasing the numbers allowed in to the club,
however, please remain considerate of each others personal space and maintain a good level of social distancing from others while visiting.
7) We have extended our opening hours - detailed below.
8) Saturday nights will still be restricted to members and guests of members only.
9) The dance floor will be made available for dancing on a Saturday,
10) The third snooker table will be available and spectators will be allowed. We will provide wipes and sanitizer and advise that you use them.
Please note our new opening hours
Monday 11:00 to 22:00
Tuesday 11:00 to 22:00
Wednesday 11:00 to 23:00
Thursday 11:00 to 23:00
Friday 11:00 to 23:00
Saturday 11:00 to 23:00
Sunday 12:00 to 22:00
Located in Manor Road, St. Marychurch, our club provides a safe and secure alternative to pubs where you can meet up with friends and make new ones! It is an ideal venue to enjoy a relaxing lunchtime, afternoon or evening drink with good company.
We offer a wide range of cask and keg bitters from just £2.80 per pint, lagers, wines, spirits, soft drinks and tea/coffee, all very competitively priced.
We offer a wide range of facilities including BT Sport TV , three full sized snooker tables, cards & cribbage, gaming machines and Free Wi-Fi .
We have very successful live acts to entertain you every Saturday night, fortnightly Sunday Bingo & Wednesday quiz nights and also a number of different draws for you to take part in.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our popular club or would like to come and have a look around — please call the office staff who are available on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday and they will make arrangements for you to visit.
Become a member
We welcome new members to join us throughout the year, please don't hesitate to call in and see us at the club if you would like to have a look around.
Click here for information about our joining fees and optional extras!