St Marychurch & Babbacombe
Welcome To The Club!
Our latest news regarding Covid-19 Restrictions
Please read below to understand how to visit us safely.
1) We will still display a QR code for you to ‘check in’ to our club using the NHS track & trace app which you can continue to use if you wish.
The paper signing in form will also be available for you to register your entry to the club. Although neither of these are mandatory,
we strongly advise you to use them.
2) You will now be able to order your drinks at the bar.
The protective screens around the bar will remain in place to further protect our bar staff.
We politely ask you not to congregate around the bar so that this
space is kept clear for those buying drinks.
3) Payment by card is still preferred but we can accept cash if necessary.
4) Your membership/loyalty card will be required to ensure you receive your members discount at the bar.
Please note: the card will only apply a discount if you have renewed your membership for 2021.
5) Hand sanitizer and wipes will both remain available for you to use on entry/exit to the club, and when exiting the bathrooms.
6) We kindly ask you to continue to wear a face mask when moving around the club, for the protection of yourself and others.
7) With social distancing rules relaxed, we will be adding some additional tables and chairs and increasing the numbers allowed in to the club,
however, please remain considerate of each others personal space and maintain a good level of social distancing from others while visiting.
8) We have extended our opening hours - detailed below.
9) Saturday nights will still be restricted to members and guests of members only.
10) The dance floor will be made available for dancing on a Saturday,
11) The third snooker table will be available and spectators will be allowed. We will provide wipes and sanitizer and advise that you use them.
We are very much looking forward to seeing many more of our members return to the club over the coming weeks,
and hope you feel able to visit us safely, with the precautions that we have in place.
Please note our new opening hours from 9 August 2021
Monday 11:00 to 22:00
Tuesday 11:00 to 22:00
Wednesday 11:00 to 23:00
Thursday 11:00 to 23:00
Friday 11:00 to 23:00
Saturday 11:00 to 23:00
Sunday 12:00 to 22:00
Located in Manor Road, St. Marychurch, our club provides a safe and secure alternative to pubs where you can meet up with friends and make new ones! It is an ideal venue to enjoy a relaxing lunchtime, afternoon or evening drink with good company.
We offer a wide range of cask and keg bitters from just £2.80 per pint, lagers, wines, spirits, soft drinks and tea/coffee, all very competitively priced.
We offer a wide range of facilities including BT Sport TV , three full sized snooker tables, darts, cards & cribbage, gaming machines and Free Wi-Fi .
We have very successful live acts to entertain you every Saturday night, fortnightly Sunday Bingo & Wednesday quiz nights and also a number of different draws for you to take part in..
If you are interested in becoming a member of the club or would like to come and have a look around — please call the office staff who are available on a Monday, Wednesday or Friday and they will make arrangements for you to visit.
Become a member
We welcome new members to join us throughout the year, please don't hesitate to call in and see us at the club if you would like to have a look around.
Click here for information about our joining fees and optional extras!